Friday, November 04, 2005

Yay for me

Yay for me, I got my iPod shuffle last night. Mind you it took me until nearly lunchtime today to work the damned thing out and at one stage I thought I had stuffed it completely up and had to reset the whole thing. Oops.

It's way cool and very very very small.

Now (as Michelle says) I have no excuse for not walking. D'oh!!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, i'm off to the races tomorrow and have to do a major house clean on Sunday.

Next Friday is the first wedding we're going to and we're staying overnight at the Crowne Plaza in Newcastle as a reward for ourselves. So I have to be very very very good next week and try and drop at least a little bit of weight so that I feel very good about myself in Michelle's stunning dress that I have on a loaner. (Yes, I will definitely be posting pictures). I'm having my hair and makeup done too so I should look fabulous! hehe

Now where did I stash that box of Optifast?????

Ciao for now,
Bri

3 comments:

michelle said...

You are going to look absolutely gorgeous next week. Now just be good till then. I know you need to enjoy the races but please make sure you don't do so much damage that it lasts a couple of days.

Margaret said...

Wow, how cool is that ipod. You are one hip mommy LOL. Now if I can just work out how to use the video recorder....

Hope you have a brilliant weekend :)

Mary said...

Oh cool! MP3 players are very handy and I find it motivates me to walk more :-) Have fun!