Thursday, November 03, 2005

The watches


Here are some pictures of the watches I won in the raffle.

The mans watch is really nice, Pierre Cardin, i'm sure DH will love it.

I'm not too keen on the ladies one (Classique brand) but i'm sure i'll find someone who is. The band is different to the one pictured here and is sort of orange lizardy skin looking. The top glass part magnifies the dial and makes it look a bit "coke bottely"??? haha - it's not my style but that's ok, a prize is a prize.

For anyone who was here before and read the previous post (which has now been edited to this one) I apologise, I was having a bad day and feeling very negative, please come back and visit again soon - I promise to be good and i'm not normally so negative! haha

Have a great day everyone, I think my motivation is returning as we speak (or type as the case may be!).

Bri

2 comments:

Leighanne said...

Good on you for winning those watches!!
Don't really like the womans watch either - maybe you could swap it or something:)lwl

Margaret said...

The watches are really cool Bri, and even if you don't like it personally someone you know might like it.

Glad to hear you are a little more up today. Hope that it continues and turns into a case of full blown contagious motivation. Come on - only 7 weeks to go.. Oh I just noticed you have the Christmas Challenge on your side bar. Good on you! This is excellent. This is a great challenge to set yourself. I'll be checking in on you. I am aiming for 10,000 a day from next Monday so will be stepping out with you :D

Have a great day