Saturday, November 12, 2005

Wedding number one

I can't believe this is the only photo of DH and I at the wedding. My stupid camera ran out of batteries at home and I didn't have time to charge it (we were already running late) so we had to buy batteries on the way so we could take photos at the wedding. MIL took a couple at home but she has a film camera so I won't get those photos back for a while.

Anyway, LOOK HOW SUNBURNT MY BOOBS GOT! OUCH! It's a bit sore today, but that's the only place I got burnt, thank goodness.

I had so much makeup on my face I looked a bit "drag queeny" - holy crap, next time i'll ask her to put less on. She's doing my makeup and hair for the next wedding as well. (Next Saturday) and i'll be wearing the same dress so i'll get some better photos next weekend.

Well, back to business - Friday weigh in saw a loss of 0.6 so my current weight is now 75.2 - I can't believe I was only 0.2 off my goal of getting to 75 for yesterday's wedding. Close enough I say!

Now I have to be very very good this week and hopefully next Friday i'll be under 75 - it's been a stone around my neck for long enough and I want it conquered and out of the way, the next hurdle of course if breaking the 70 kilo mark so I can be a 60's girl. I don't really believe i'll ever be 60-anything but then not that long ago I couldn't see myself getting under 80 so i'm sure it WILL happen. Plus I have to MAKE it happen, dont I?

Back on the treadmill tomorrow then (Thank goodness Michelle is on holiday otherwise she'd be saying 'what's wrong with this afternoon' hahaha).

Have a great weekend everyone, i'll post some more photos of the wedding underneath or above here or wherever they come out!

Bri

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Congratulations on your loss Bri. That is brilliant. And so close to the 75kg mark. How fantastic.

You look beautiful. Even with the sunburnt boobs LOL.

michelle said...

"whats wrong with this afternoon?????????????????'
YOU really did make your goal ..what is .2? Get rid of it for the next wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!