Thursday, November 03, 2005

Missing in Action

This has been a very long week and my motivation got lost somewhere back on Tuesday and I can’t seem to find it now. The scales were back to their normal “get off me you fat cow” this morning so I’m even more depressed about that.

At least I saw a number under 75 for a split second, so I know it’s possible, I just need to really get back to basics and start NOW. I haven’t even eaten today yet. I just don’t even feel hungry. That’s the thing about the hot weather, I just don’t want to eat and I really need to force myself into it.

Maybe I’ll go and get some fruit - ………….oh “hello” – who am I trying to kid here????? FRUIT – no way!!!!!

Bwoooohahahahahaha

Bri

2 comments:

michelle said...

Fruit would be a great idea Bri. What would you be saying to me if I said I hadn't eaten and it was 10 o'clock??? You need to eat or you will weaken later and binge.
Come on Bri not long till you will be wearing that dress.

Mary said...

I agree, you've got to eat but I know how the heat can make you feel like not having anything. Do you actually hate the taste of fruit? Maybe freeze some strawberries/bananas and make a smoothie w/ yoghurt or just crushed ice? I find that refreshing when it's so damn hot.