Saturday, November 05, 2005

Here we go again .....


Oh goodness, here we go again. It's my friend's 'hens day' at the races. She gets married in two weeks. I'll try to be good I promise. It's a really nasty looking day and there's thunderstorms predicted so i'm not sure how today is going to pan out. I don't even know what to wear!! I think i'll stick to black pants, you just can't go wrong with black pants really, can you?

Have a great day everyone, i'll report back tomorrow about how good I was and how I only had three drinks all day and I absolutely won't have a hangover!! (Yeah, right!!).

Bri

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Have a great day at the races!

michelle said...

Ok I am waiting to hear with baited breath about this "no hangover""

Mary said...

I hope you have a great weekend and the rain doesn't come!

Kellee said...

I can't wait to hear about how good you've been. I bet there will be no drunken run to the kebab shop either - you're just too good for that!

I'm sorry that I don't get to visit your blog much at the moment (too sick!). Yours is one of the first I visit when I get a chance. You've had a great week, huh? Those watches are awesome, and you looked fabulous in your dress for the Melbourne Cup. Michelle is right - no excuse for not walking now that you have that I-Pod. How cool. Maybe we all need to suggest some motivational songs for you to put on it.

I know you CAN get below that bloody 75 mark. I will have to think of another war cry for you I think.