Saturday, November 19, 2005

The gorgeous dress


I didn't get a very good photo of "the" dress last weekend, so here it is in all it's glory - just been drycleaned and looking very flash!! I will post some pictures later of me and "the" dress together, but I thought i'd give you a sneak preview.

I'm so proud of myself. I got on the treadmill this morning - yep I know it's the weekend!! I walked further than I have ever done on the treadmill before and I feel great. Now I need to go and get organised for the day, I have so much to do.

I'll post more photos once I get dressed up and then a lot more tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

Let's just hope I don't look so "drag queeny" today!! hahaha

Bri

5 comments:

michelle said...

That is such a gorgeous dress. And you will not look drag queeny in it. Have fun getting beautiful and enjoy yourself. You have earned it. Lots of love chelle

Tina said...

It's gorgeous! Love the colour!

Margaret said...

Well done Bri. And at that hour of the day too :) The dress is gorgeous and you will look great. Hope you have a brilliant day

Kellee said...

You are not a drag queen. Repeat, you are NOT a draq queen. You are not allowed to go out and buy hooped earring as big as your head or miscellaneous rings as big as your feet. Pink platform stilletos are certainly out, as is choreographing dances for all Abba's hits. The latter is acceptable only if Michelle and I are allowed to come to Newcastle to help you. And all the songs except "Fernando" - I REALLY hate that one. Anyway, I digress.

What I really meant to say is that you did NOT look like a drag queen last week - you looked gorgeous, and I thought the make up was very glamorous. Now you go out there and try not to upstage the bride. Have a lovely time!

Dericka said...

Color of this dress is pretty gorgeous!! I would like to pick this one!!