Sunday, November 06, 2005

What a great day!

How good is it when you wake up the "morning after" and you feel so great? I didn't actually drink too much (certainly nothing like Tuesday's gigantic effort!) and I got home at about 6pm - and considering I didn't get to the races til 1.30pm I think i'll give myself a big pat on the back for that one! Well done me!

Yihar!! I feel like I could run a marathon. I've been running around the house doing "stuff" and thinking - wow my pedometer will be showing loads of steps by now.

Uh oh - forgot to put it on today! D'oh!!

Never mind. We're going out for dinner tonight with some friends and i'm not allowing myself to have anything nice unless i've done 10,000 step plus today. So I had best go and run around the house a few hundred times more!!

Happy Sunday everyone!

Bri

3 comments:

michelle said...

sO bRI YOU CAN KEEP THE DRINKING UNDER CONTROL AND STILL HAVE A GOOD TIME. WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT IT? YOU ARE SOOOO GETTING FITTER AND SMALLER WITH A SKINNY, POSITIVE OUTLOOK. THIS MEANS YOU WILL KEEP THIS WEIGHT OFF FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kellee said...

I'm impressed. It's quite disgusting that you have this much energy on a SUNDAY MORNING. I think it's only fair that you share it around.

Good on you for being a good girl. I'm sure the scales will show you a loss for that hard work.

Happy Sunday to you too, you big loser.

Margaret said...

Fantastic Bri. Well done on having a great time without having to get smashed at the races. And how about you being strict on those steps !! Brilliant.

Hope you have a great day tomorrow too :)