Monday, November 07, 2005

Monday, bloody Monday

Weigh in tonight. I am having one of those days where I should have lost this week, but I feel HUGE. I hate those days. It makes me not want to weigh in.

Good news, getting my home computer fixed today – DVD burner put in, extra memory and a USB2 port for my iPod – my brother recommended a guy who lives near our house. He’s doing all of the above plus he’s put in two extra USB ports and has cleaned up my hard drive, all up including installation for $220.00. I reckon that’s pretty cheap!

Yay!

I will report back after I have weighed in tonight, wish me luck! (If I don't wuss out that is).

Bri

2 comments:

Mary said...

I reckon it's the weather, so humid and blah. Good luck tonight!

michelle said...

Go tonight Bri...you are getting smaller..remember that. If the scales do not show it then just get it on record so next week will be a bigger loss!!