Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Side splitting laughter



OMG - Billy must be the funniest man on the planet. I seriously nearly wet myself a few times. It was a great night. The worst part was trying to get out of the carpark after the show!! What a poo-fight that was.

One thing it did make me realise though is that if i'm going to another concert there I want to have lost some more weight. Those seats are tiny. My back and legs were so cramped by the end of the show (it was over 3 1/2 hours long). It was worse for DH as he's much bigger than I am. I swear only size 6 people would fit in those seats properly.

My eating hasn't been very good and i've only been for one walk this week (better than none I guess) and i'm being a lot better with my eating than I was last week. So i'm getting there slowly. I think once we've moved and we're back into some semblence of routine it will be a lot easier to eat well and exercise properly again. I'm not going to worry too much about it, I have enough to worry about right now. Anyway, the packing has to count for exercise right?

At least i'm maintaining and not gaining. That's got to be a good thing.

Bri

5 comments:

Tina said...

OMG! We love Billy Connolly! I must admit though, when I first started going out with my hubby (he's Scottish) and he'd be watching a billy video, I couldn't understand a word he said...LOL Now, having a broad-accented family, its so much easier...LOL

Nancy Bou said...

You are right .. maintaining is far far better than gaining.
Packing definately counts as exercise and I am sure once you are settled again the weight loss thing will sort itself out.

Have a great week

xx

Mary said...

You've in a good head space right now, especially with all the changes in your life that's around the corner. Keep up the great work :-)

Lee-Anne said...

Hang in there girl cause you're doing just fine. Gotta love Billy, know where you're coming from.

michelle said...

hi gorgeous,,I am going to nag you like crazy this week to be good so lets go for it......