Monday, February 27, 2006

The Big Yin



Woo hoo, we're going to see Billy tonight. I bought the tickets in November for DH for our Wedding Anniversary (24th Dec). I kept the secret for so long it wasn't funny. I've never kept a secret that long in my life (so don't say you weren't warned! LOL). The tickets were just under $200 and they were selling on ebay for triple that not long after I bought them. We have front row seats on the side, so I jagged really good seats didn't I? I'm so excited.

Michelle saw him when he was in Melbourne and she said he was hilarious.

Apart from that my arms and legs are aching from all the packing and box lifting i've been doing. It feels good. I was going to get on the treadmill this morning but I had to move 5 baskets of clean washing to get to it and thought maybe it would be better just to fold that stuff and put it away this morning. I actually packed a lot of it cos it was sheets and towels. I'm a packing machine at the moment. What's a bet we'll be unpacking stuff soon cos i've packed stuff we need!?!?!?!? hee hee

Have a great day everyone!!!!!

Bri

7 comments:

Suzy said...

Hope you enjoy Billy. I am sure you will, he is SO funny!
My dear daughter is going next Monday. She also bought tickets to surprise her DH for their wedding anniversary on 6th March!!!!

michelle said...

Have fun at Billy tonight... front row seats ..I am so envious. Love hearing that you are a packing machine. Good for your biceps and triceps, but better yet better for your stress levels to get it done.

Cinders said...

Have fun with Billy tonight - everyone has been raving about it. Enjoy.

Me said...

Hope you have a great evening !! Well done on all the packing - sounds like you are really organised.
Take care and be good !
Me

Yummy Mummy said...

HA HA - I saw him quite a few years ago... great! You will love it! Have a fantastic night... enjoy your packing...

Mary said...

Haha..I can't keep secrets like that either. Billy Connolly is great!! Have an awesome night :-)

Margaret said...

Hope you are having a great night. Happy Anniversary :D