Thursday, February 16, 2006

Canning practice

I'm canning band practice tonight, I need to get over this head cold. The upside is that I get to watch my favourite TV show in the entire universe! yay











Slept in today and I didn't get on the treadmill. I had to take my car to the smash repairers to get a quote. They say it will take a week to fix. Dammit, I can't be without a car for that long. There are no buses from my house to day care and then to work. A taxi would cost $100 a day at least. They have courtesy cars but they cost $15 a day and I think I have to pay for that. I guess it will be better than not having a car.

Or maybe I should just take a week off work! Hmmm now there's a thought. I could do with a holiday.

Have a great day everyone.

Bri

3 comments:

laura said...

hmmmm....week off work sounds great

michelle said...

Hi Bri
hope you are feeling better. Glad you are staying home tonight. Hope you get some rest. Lotsa hugs.

Mary said...

I vote taking the week off and focusing on getting better :-)