Sunday, February 19, 2006

It's all good


I didn't have a hangover today, probably helped by the midnight kebab I hoovered up my nose!

Uh oh, but I was sooo hungry and we didn't eat dinner. I didn't drink too much, although DH would probably disagree with that! I am pretty sure I was snoring (which I only do when i've been drinking too much or have a cold and I had both!!) Hee hee. Ended up doing 16,080 steps so I was pretty happy with that. Although today I would be lucky to have done 5,000 as i've been a big fat lounge lizard! Watched The Wedding Date (again - I love that movie) and Steel Magnolias.

I did go and do the groceries this morning but we didn't go for a walk because it was way too hot.
I reckon it was at least 35 degrees today. There's supposed to be a storm coming but no sign of it yet. Let's hope it gets here soon to cool everything down.

Bri

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Yum kebab. Good to hear you aren't too ill from last night. And I'm sure you can average your steps over 2 days :)

Me said...

Don't you hate it when your snoring gives you away ????? Al has the same problem !!
Have a great week and take care.
Me

Mary said...

I still have the occasional kebab too and it sounds like you had a well deserved night out :-) The storm? Yeah, where is it, we're a waiting. I hope you have a great week!

Leighanne said...

Sounds like a great night out! A midnight kebab is not so bad if you didn't eat dinner:)

Margaret said...

Wasn't it just so sticky!! I am not a fan of this weather at the moment..