Monday, January 30, 2006

Trying to stay calm



Why can't someone just ring me and let me know everything is okay? How hard is it to keep in touch with your customers.

I realise that it's probably okay, cos if there WAS a problem, we more than likely would have heard by now.

I just hate waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ...

You get my point, right?

Bri

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

When you're doing stuff with real estate it's so hard. For them it's just another application to process on their pile or another contract or whatever, but you it's like your life in their hands.

I've never been into Valley Girl but liked some of their stuff I've seen in Shop Till You Drop mag (I'm addicted to that mag). Must check it out.

Mel. said...

I'm sure it will be ok Briony and you'll hear soon. It just takes time to process these things.

michelle said...

patience is a virtue...yeh right...but still impossible when it is so important.I am waiting to hear Bri, good luck.

Tina said...

Ugh! I'm the most impatient person ever...LOL
Hope everything works your way Bri!

Margaret said...

We get your point. Hope they do soon before you burst.

Hope they let you know soon :D

Kellee said...

It's ok, it's ok. I really don't envy you at the moment, but I'm sure that they will let you know soon.

RE: the 75 kg mark. I reckon that once you find out about the loan (I wouldn't recommend stressing too much about anything else until you find out about that or you'll tear yourself up) that you go on a 'do or die' quest to lose that little bit and get under 75 at last. You've been toying with that number for a while, haven't you? I volunteer to be your personal coach (via internet, of course) until you reach it. Come on, you can do it!

Leighanne said...

No news , hopefully is good news! As you said, if there was a problem you would have heard by now:)