Friday, January 27, 2006

D'oh


Apparently I did something to my blog so no-one could comment. Sorry guys. I think i've fixed it now, thanks to Kathrynoh - otherwise I wouldn't have known.

I should have just left the damn thing alone. LMAO. Still don't know how to fix the date thing, maybe I should just delete it?

The temperature is going up again today, thankfully i'm at work in the air conditioning and DS is at daycare in the air conditioning. Bummer that its going to be hot for the weekend. Might have to spend all day driving around in the car!!

I keep thinking it's Monday though - is anyone else doing that? Last night I was thinking it was Sunday and I turned the telly on and there's Paul Robinson (Neighbours) still worrying about who is trying to kill him!! haha - Come on Harold get it over with and put us all out of our misery! I was like "why the hell is Neighbours on, it's Sunday night, don't we get a rest from it anymore"?

Then I remembered it was Thursday night. Durr.

Hopefully my brain will start working again by Monday otherwise i'm going to have to dye my hair a lighter colour!

Bri

5 comments:

Briony said...

This is a test to make sure comments can be added now.
Bri

Kathryn said...

Woohoo! I'm glad you got my message - I couldn't find your email addy or anything on your site.

I wouldn't worry about stuffing things up - it's the only way to learn :)

I can't see what's wrong with your template - if you want to send me the code, I can have a better look :) (kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au)

philippa_moore said...

It felt like Saturday to me yesterday - I was in front of the TV at 7.30, expecting Gilmore Girls to be on!!

Weird how this public holiday mucks you up! It should have been a four day weekend!!

On that note, have a great one Bri xx

Mary said...

Heh, I'm confused with the day thing too but I'm glad to see that I still have another two days off, whoot! And god damn, I agree! Will Someone just hurry up and kill Paul Robinson!! LOL :-) I hope you have a real nice weekend.

Margaret said...

I was the same, and now that it is actually Sunday I am wishing that tomorrow is Sunday too LOL. So confused - and yes - Kill Him Off !!