Monday, January 09, 2006

It really does work!!!!!

OMG it really does work. I've stuck to points this week (and have been under for the last few days by about 2 points a day to make up for not being able to walk), i've tracked, i've had at least 2 litres of water a day and (drum roll please.....)

I lost 1.9 this week - i'm now down to 76.4.

Seriously, I couldn't believe it myself and got on and off the scales about 6 times.

Bloody hell, WW really does work when you stick to it, I had forgotten cos it's been so long since i've stuck to a whole week's worth!

Yay me......

Bri

9 comments:

Sue said...

Woooooohooooooo! What a great loss this week! Well done and keep it up.

Margaret said...

Whooo Hoooo on the loss this week Bri. That is fantastic. After reading all the posts on this page you so deserve it. You are one strong lady to throw out all that food. I say thank goodness to having Christmas in another state as I have no food to throw out. In fact I must go shopping before I resort to eating the printer paper LOL.

I am going to be like you this week. Track, track, track and stick to points. Hopefully I will have the same success you had. Even half would be great.

Hope you have a fabulous day today and that your ankle is feeling a lot better.

Happy New Year. xx

Kellee said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Go you! How awesome for you. You've worked hard (and worked hard to create an excuse NOT to exercise by the sound of it!) and it has paid off. You are a big (not so fat) legend! Yay! I get so happy when I hear about your losses. I will have to write you another war cry soon, I think.

Tina said...

That is an awesome loss! Way to go Bri!!!!!

michelle said...

100% effort 100% reward.You are a legend Bri. Just think maybe you could be 75kg in 2 weeks for that big meeting you will be having. And no more excuses for exercise please. I will be making you walk with me.

Leighanne said...

Wow what a great loss!!! You will be at 75 in no time at all:)

laura said...

go you...massive loss, well done!

Jadey said...

What a huge loss!! That is awesome hun - I am soproud of you! You are doing so well!

Mary said...

LOL what a great loss hon and yep, it really does work!! :-)