Thursday, March 02, 2006

Oops


Oops, bad bad me. It's DH's birthday today. I bought him an exercise bike last week, which has been 'stored' in the spare room with the rest of the boxes that we (I) have been packing. I thought at the time I should get a card but I had plenty of time, didn't I? He said he didn't want to put the bike together until we move (about a month away) so I said fair enough. I'm actually pretty keen to give it a go, but it is HIS birthday present after all!!

Woke up this morning, went about my usual morning stuff, oh crap, then I remembered it was DH's birthday. First of all I NEVER forget. I always make a fuss of him and I always rip him off because he is the unorganised one, not me. I can't believe I forgot. I was in the newsagent yesterday too cos I had to put Lotto on. I feel really bad and now I think I will have to go and buy him something else to make up for it.

We're going out for dinner though so that should make up for it. I guess i'll be driving and he can have a couple of beers, this should keep him happy.

Ooops, I feel really bad. I guess I really DO have too much on my plate at the moment.

Bri

2 comments:

michelle said...

You do have alot on your plate at the moment Bri...but perhaps you better buy a little something to go with the card. Have a good night celebrating.

Mary said...

Oh gosh, I do know that feeling but you didn't completely forget. You guys have got so much going on right now. I hope you guys have a great night. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DH! Great present :-)