Sunday, March 05, 2006

A good day.....



This is the actual sold sign in front of our new house. That's not our house in the background, it's the one next door. We're so excited. I have loads of packing to do today. I did a heap yesterday too. Also went and did the groceries early yesterday morning so that we're all organised for the week.

I'm making a lamb roast tonight (DH's favourite) but after tonight it will all be WW week one foods for the rest of the week and i'm getting back on the treadmill tomorrow, or the exercise bike if I can find time to put it together today. DS and I are also going to walk up to the supermarket this afternoon and DH will meet us there. It's about a 4km walk so will probably take us about half an hour I guess.

We went out for lunch yesterday with MIL and BIL. We had a great time. I think DH feels much better about having a birthday now, he had kind of barred them after Thursday's sagas!! MIL and BIL didn't stay long, only a few hours as they had to get home to do things today. That's ok, it means DS and I have the day to ourselves. He has been helping me fold the washing! He loves helping (or as he calls it "shelping"!!).

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Bri

5 comments:

Jadey said...

How exciting for you Bri. Whens the move date?

Mary said...

Things do sound good over your way, great to read :-)

Suzy said...

It is exciting about your new house. Bet you can't wait.

Yum to the lamb roast!

My DD is supposed to go to see Billy tomorrow night. They have all come down with a tummy bug, so hopefully she will be well enough! Wedding Anniversary and all and this has been arranged for months. I am keeping everything crossed for them!

Have a great week with your packing.

michelle said...

How exciting, the house not the roast but then again I could enjoy a good lamb roast. Can I come to dinner, if it is as good as your snizzie it would be worth the flight.

philippa_moore said...

How exciting for you Bri!! When do you move in?

All the best with the packing, etc!

Have a great week darl xoxo