Sunday, March 19, 2006

"Lazy" Sunday


No lazy Sunday for me. Check the before and after photos of our garden below to see what great work i've done today. Hey, it's only 9.15am and i've already finished my project for the day. Go me!!

Life is pretty full on at the moment and very busy. Our new office is great but very unorganised. It will be fantastic when it's finished though. The workmen were still there last week. One of them was using a nail gun on the wall that is right in front of my desk and I was trying to do some dictation and it was very headache creating. Plus it scared the absolute crap out of me everytime he used it, they are very noisy things. LOL

My eating hasn't been so good and my exercise is scant at best, but i'm not worrying about it cos that will just make me worse. I'm still maintaining my weight (sort of) and I am very much looking forward to moving (three weeks today) and getting back into a routine.

DS was fantastic on his first day at the new centre, but day two was a whole nuther story. He lost the plot big time and was screaming and kicking. It was awful. I was in a mess of tears but I had to leave him, otherwise he'll never get used to it. I'm hoping that tomorrow will be a bit easier but I think it may be the same as Friday. But I know that by the end of this week he'll be okay and he'll be used to the new people there.

Thanks everyone for your comments about my red kitchen. I still haven't made a final decision but i'll keep you posted. If I do end up going with the red you can all say "I told you so" when I decide it needs changing!! haha

Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend, I sure am! Off to colour my hair now (just chocolate brown this time, no more pink for me!!).

Bri

4 comments:

michelle said...

Garden looks much better Bri. Last time you have to do that garden!! And so early in morning. Great start to teh day. You don't have much time left and I bet you have many jobs like that to do. It must have been hard with Lachie but you are right you just have to leave him and he will get used to it. Pity I couldn't come up there to mind him.........

abc said...

OMG Thank God your posted. I have been in Bri Blog Deprivation withdrawals! LOL Sorry about the little one's bad day on Friday. I do know how hard that is, and I really feel for both of you. But you are right, and I'm sure he will be fine. Great work with the garden! How rewarding! You have so much in such a short time this year already. You are an amazing woman.

Jadey said...

FABULOUS work in the garden there hun very impressed. Thanks for your concern on my hammy - I think it's going to be ok! I conquered 1000 steps yesterday so that's a good sign. Hugs n Kisses.

Suzy said...

Great work and great exercise tidying up the garden. Well done!

Hope little DS settles in soon.