Wednesday, December 28, 2005

ugh

Went out last night, feeling very very ordinary today. Drank way too much champagne. I really need to get back to eating properly and not drinking alcohol, it's killing me. I can't wait until today is over, not long to go thank goodness.

I think my body will thank me for a huge plate of vegetables for tea and an early night. I'm so very very tired.

Band practice is cancelled tonight (phew) so I think i'll be in bed by 8pm!! MIL is here minding DS cos both daycares are closed.

On a good note, DH and I are looking at a house on Friday (to buy!!!!!) it looks just perfect on the net apart from only having a carport. We have a double garage in the property we're renting just now but we never put the cars in there, it's just full of crap. Perhaps moving to this place (if we like it and if we get it) will finally make us sort out all the junk and get rid of everything we're not using?? Fingers crossed.

Hope none of you are feeling as bad as I do today. Getting home at 3.30am and then getting up at 5.30am to come to work will do that to you! Yikes.

I'm never drinking again!!!!!!!!!!

Bri

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Good luck with the house :)

Jadey said...

Oh Bri!!
I hope you got an early night tonight and you are feeling much better in the morning. Good luck with the house! I hope it's the perfect place for you

missmegan1974 said...

3.30am on a school night? hahahaaa I don't seem to be able to drink much these days and if I do it seems to take too long to get over it. HOPE WORK IS QUIET FOR YOU TODAY!! lol... Hope the house turns out to be what your looking for. :) Megan