Thursday, December 01, 2005

A Bit Better Today

Hello fellow bloggers, i'm feeling a bit better today. I had a good sleep last night as DS only woke up 2 times. He has really bad nappy rash at the moment but it's getting better. Poor little lamb. It's because he's teething. I think he's getting his 2 year old molars, but he's not even 18 months yet!

I'm so glad it's nearly the weekend. I can't wait to have a couple of days at home to tidy up, I have so much that needs doing and I just haven't had any time at home for the last month.

I'm not going to band practice tonight, I just couldn't be arsed. I know they're going to have something to say about it, but i'm over caring right now.

Have to go and get my picture taken for my driver's licence today, hope it doesn't look too bad, I hate getting those kind of photos taken cos it's not like you can say "make sure I look skinny, this has to last for 5 years". I hate to think when I look back after a couple of years that I will be saying "Jeez, look what a porker I was and i'd already lost 17 kilos - crikey".

Anyhoo, best go and get started for the day - overdue 90+ accounts await me today! (Yay, happy happy joy joy).

Bri

4 comments:

Lesley said...

No way will you look like a 'porker' Just use the one from your profile cos you look great in that one.
Good on you for deciding not to go to practice. You have to put your own needs first sometimes but boy as women don't we find that hard. Sending hugs your way.

michelle said...

your photo will be gorgeous...open your eyes sweetie and look at your avatar.... It will be good for you to have time at home..you need to relax..

Leighanne said...

Good luck with the photo! I need to get mine done on the 14 dec:)

Sue said...

You've just made me realise my passport has 7 years to run! I might have to 'lose' it and get a new one when I get to goal.
Have a great weekend.