Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Uh oh

We went on a chocolate run after lunch. No it doesn't involve exercise! haha

Oh well, i'll start again tomorrow I guess. I really want to lose that 0.6 this week and I need to be at 75kg by the end of July (don't we Michelle??).

I went out last night and filled the cupboards and freezer with healthy groceries for us, and WW meals for me to bring to work, i'm just off the rails today for some reason. I can't stop eating.

TTOTM is nearly over so I can't use that as an excuse. Maybe its the cold weather??

Hope everyone is having a better day than me!!

On a brighter note I did buy a 1.5 l bottle of water to drink. What's that, have I opened it yet . . . . . no . . . . . D'oh!!

Bri

1 comment:

michelle said...

oh yeh WAter ..I keep forgetting that but still dream constantly about chocolate. Whats that about 75kg by end of July..Think it might be another dream I had. But then again we might make it???