Saturday, June 18, 2005

Ouch

Ouch my head. Went out last night (only for a couple) ended up getting home at 12.30. Yikes. I didn't eat much yesterday but I drank a lot last night. The scales are very kindly in my favour this morning with a weigh in of 77.1 (yay!). Not sure how long that will last as i'm probably dehydrated and that's the reason for the loss. LOL.

Haven't been to a WW meeting for 3 weeks, better go this week whether I want to or not. Last week was the public holiday and the week before that I was really sick. Not looking forward to it as I haven't been tracking or following any menu plan and we've basically been eating (and drinking) crap for that whole 3 weeks. It's hard being back at work full-time. I really need to get organised with the grocery shopping so that we have healthy stuff in the house.

Ho hum .......... like I have nothing better to do. The house is a pig-sty and I have to go out today (actually in about an hour) so I better pull my finger out and go and get ready and pack the baby's bags etc. Or should I say suitcase, crikey don't you just about have to take the whole house when you go out for a couple of hours with a baby?

I remember the days where I just used to grab my handbag on the way out the door and that was that! Huh. Childless people don't realise how easy they have it.

That will have to do for now, chores are calling me.

I'll write more tomorrow as I have the whole day free (apart from washing, sweeping, hoovering, dishes, dusting, ironing, scrubbing and looking after the baby.

Ciao
Bri

1 comment:

michelle said...

Hi Bri glad to see you posting. I have left a mpost for you on Ozgeek re your mood picture. How are yo umanaging to lose thsi morning after all that drinking last night. The diet Gods were kind to you. I only ate 12 point s yesterday and no drinking and weighed heavier this morning. Who can figure our bodies out?? Have a good day and enjoy that lovely housework tomorrow. I have the same problem. Hard to find the enrgy after working hard all week isn't it? And you have that gorgeous baby to look after too!