Tuesday, May 02, 2006



There's a dam near my new office. One of the girls and I went for 5 walks around it at lunch time. We figure it's about the size of a soccer field. It only took about 15 minutes, but it was better than nothing.

Tomorrow we're taking walking clothes and we're going to try and jog as far around as we can. Wish me luck, I reckon i'll be lucky to make half a lap.

Eating has been okay today, but not perfect. I haven't planned this week so i'm not as "on track" as I would have hoped.

DS is still waking up heaps through the night so i'm really tired and can't seem to catch up on sleep.

Still haven't made a decision about whether or not to go back to WW. I think I should though.

About to have dinner (BBQ) and then i'm off to bed.

Bri

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

good luck with the jogging. It's not how far you can go but how much you keep improving - half a lap today turns into a full lap next week...and so on :)

Margaret said...

Hey there gorgeous. You are really tired at the moment so don't think it is the right time to make a decision about whether you should sign up again with ww or not. I think you do need to thing about what you want to do but give yourself a chance to make the decision when you are less tired.

Well done on walking around the dam. That is a great bout of exercise and to do it with a workmate would make it seem less like exercise.

You are doing really well Bri. Just keep on keeping your head up and soon it will seem to become a bit easier again. You can do it. :D

Mary said...

Excellent, anything is better than nothing. I am so glad to hear that you can get some exercise into your crazy busy day! I hope DS lets you get some well deserved sleep soon too.

Jadey said...

Great to see you out there doing something hun. I'm so proud of you for making the effort to help yourself. It's great that you can get other people in the office involved as well. Hopefully you will keep each other going.

abc said...

Fantastic. You are doing great! Never forget how much weight you have already lost. Hope you get a good nights sleep soon.

Sue said...

Keen to hear how the jogging went.