Wednesday, May 10, 2006

On the countdown

We're on the countdown now, it's only 3 days til I go to my WW meeting. I'm getting so excited and can hardly wait (or is it weight!!). The scales aren't being very nice to me, even though i'm eating well and keeping within points. Damn them.
This morning I was 79.1, which is much better than (which I won't reveal) my weight on Monday morning. I've been good, no snacking when I get home (which is really hard for me) and only healthy well planned food at work. I've even resisted the cookie jar on 99/100 occasions and the lollie jar on 499/500 occasions!!! haha.

I'm really looking forward to my new start next week, can you tell? LOL.

Bri

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

My god, I couldn't even consider having a lolly jar or cookie jar in my house. Even bread is bad enough.

Mary said...

I am excited for you too now babe! :-)

Mel. said...

Congratulations on your strength in resisting the cookie and lolly jars.
I also love the new picture of you, your looking great.
Hope all goes well on Saturday at your ww meeting. Here's to the 10 kilo challenge.

Yummy Mummy said...

Well done and hope that your meeting goes really well for you...
Biscuits I can avoid but I LOVE lollies...

michelle said...

Mmmm lollies and biscuits have become my enemy lately too. Good for you being so strong. You can do this Bri I know it.

Kellee said...

Are lollies and biscuits for you like icing is for me? Naughty girl. Not that I'm one to talk.

I'm glad that you're excited about Saturday - so you should be! I'm excited for you! I can't wait to watch that weight fall off you!