Thursday, May 11, 2006

A great day



What a great day. I got on the scales this morning and was 1.5 kg LIGHTER than I was on Monday. I have no idea how this happened and, in fact, I was quite bad yesterday with my eating (Henny Penny Chicken and chips and Old Jamaica Chocolate for lunch - oops).


So, my scales are ridiculous and today I love that, but other days (when they weigh heavier) I don't!! hehe

I was thinking about weigh in on Saturday and wondering what clothes/shoes are the lightest that I can wear. I was even considering weighing two pairs of shoes to see which ones would be lighter. God it's so obsessive isn't it? So i'm just going to pick one outfit that I will wear every week, even when its hanging off me, I will own the number that they give me on Saturday and make sure I NEVER see it again. Although in saying that I will make sure I don't wear jeans and a belt or my boots!!

I'm guessing that I will be back in the 80's when I weigh in on Saturday (because the weight I record here is with no clothes on) and that's bad, but its also okay, because I know i'm motivated to get back on track and I know it's all downhill from here (in a good way - to quote a good friend of mine LOL).

In a way I wish Saturday was over so that I could get started. Don't get me wrong, apart from yesterday's little hiccup i'm being very good, only eating food I bring from home and planning meals/snacks etc, but I will just be glad when it is official and i'm back in the club so to speak.

Anyhoo, I had best go and do some work now. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Bri

5 comments:

Coco said...

I love it when the scales are nice to me.

I tend to ignore them when they are bad - probably not a great idea!

Good luck with WW don't forget to email me your weight after your meeting so I can update the 10 Kilo Club chart.

C

Mel. said...

good luck with saturday and i'm sure it will be fine.
its nice when scales are good to us. mine wearnt this morning so I'm going to ignore them. probably had to do with all he chocolate i ate yesterday, whilst cooking healthy meals to freeze.

michelle said...

You deserve for the scales to be nice to you. Have a great day.

Mary said...

Now I like the sound of that loss! My official weigh in is naked and the WW one is put in perspective or I'd go crazy :-) Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

ajjaja

---------

-------
weight loss