Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's Wednesday already





















I keep thinking it's Monday..... do you? It's strange.

First of all I have to say congratulations to Phillipa, who has made it to her WW GOAL weight!! Yay. Pop over and visit her blog if you haven't been there before, she is a great inspiration to so many of us!

Anzac Day was pretty quiet for me. Picked hubby up at 9am from the club, he had been to the dawn service. Last year I picked him up at 11.30am and he was tractor faced drunk, this year (picking him up earlier) he wasn't too bad, although he did have a bit of the wobbly boot thing happening! I'm not sure how he can bring himself to have a drink so early in the morning, but his mates were staying on at the pub and he chose to come home. Probably didn't want the wrath of Briony on his head if he didn't!!! Anyway he sat and watched war movies all day while I did the housework, so i'm all caught up now.

I've been quite good with my food this week, as I was most of last week. Can't say i've been good with the not smoking but I just think one thing at a time at the moment is the way to go. I haven't been exercising as much as I would like because i've been waking up in the early hours with DS and then I can't get back to sleep. I have a lot on my mind at the moment, mostly silly stuff, but it still keeps me awake. Then last night I had really bad period pain, which I still have tonight, so that didn't help.

Anyway, two good things happening tomorrow. The Biggest Loser finale - I really think Harry will win, but I can't wait to see everyone and how they are looking now.

AND

The new PS2 Buzz game (general knowledge) comes out tomorrow too. I have to come home at lunchtime to let the pest control man in (I've found 2 red back spiders in the bathroom since we moved in 4 weeks ago and I think it's just better to spend the money and get them sorted out) so I will have time to go via Target to get the new game.

I'm skipping band practice tomorrow night to watch the final show (is that bad?). Our next show isn't til the middle of June and i'm the last one who needs to practice out of the other band members anyway!! (except for my DH who plays keyboard and is very very good, he also doesn't need the practice.).

That's it for me, i'm off to hit the sack.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

Bri

9 comments:

Sue said...

I'm resisting getting Buzz - imagine that game in the hands of Jake and his rowdy mates! Enjoy the rest of your week.

Sue said...

I'm resisting getting Buzz - imagine that game in the hands of Jake and his rowdy mates! Enjoy the rest of your week.

michelle said...

Glad you are eating well, may have to get someone to speak to you about the smoking thing though. Good idea to get those spiders sorted out. I have to be out tonight and will have to tape Biggest Loser,bummer. Enjoy it.

Kathryn said...

Icky spiders!

I've been thinking about getting a ps2 although I'm not sure if it will encourage slothfulness.

Yummy Mummy said...

Can you believe that photo... I can't believe it took me several moments to realise who they are... after watching the show week after week... toally amazing..
Glad you week is going well..

Mary said...

Whoot, I am making sure I have nothing to go to tonight too. I can't wait to see what they all look like. I'm a bit dissapointed that Harry was taking supplements so it'll suck if he wins but they've all won hey! I think Kristie/Adro should win.

Enjoy your day gorgeous...and enjoy playing Buzz!

Jadey said...

EEEK on the spiders!!! I HATE Spiders.

So good to see things are going well for you. How good was that show?? I am so upset it's almost over! (Sunday to come yet :p)

Margaret said...

Good thing to get the spider thing under control sooner rather than later *shudders*

One thing at a time Briony. It's a good way to go. Get your energy back and build on the solid foundation you already have. You can still do this, but it is oh so much easier to do with a full nights sleep. Hope DS picks tonight to give you one xx

abc said...

No its not bad...how can you miss TBL? Wasn't it great? Fiona looked awesome!